Dear Seminole County Business Partner:
As you may know, Governor DeSantis announced his Reopening of Florida plan late Wednesday. Attached and linked below, please find the following:
- Governor’s Executive Order 20-112
- Governor’s Executive Order Frequently Asked Questions
- Governor’s April 29, 2020 Presentation
Additionally, please find Seminole County Executive Order 2020-17 and collateral pieces regarding reopening and mask guidance attached for your reference.
For industry-specific guidance, you may also visit the following:
- For guidance relevant to the reopening of restaurants, visit the National Restaurant Association reopening guidance here.
- For Recommendations relevant to the reopening of hotels, visit reopening guidance provided by the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association here.
- For guidance relevant to cleaning and disinfecting workplaces and businesses, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention site here.
- Additional resources for businesses and employers provided by the CDC can be found here.
As most Florida counties begin the reopening process on Monday, May 4, 2020, please note the following key points:
- Restaurants may open with 25% occupancy indoors and a six-foot space between chairs surrounding tables outdoors;
- Retail businesses may open with 25% occupancy;
- Office spaces and places of assembly may operate with up to 50% occupancy;
- Bars, gyms, and personal services (e.g. salons/massage/nails/tattoos) will remain closed;
- CDC guidance regarding social distancing should be employed in all locations;
- Those employees and patrons that cannot social distance at least six-feet should Wear masks;
- Group sizes should be limited to 10 people.
For questions related to reopening, including where your business may purchase masks or other PPE, please visit www.prepareseminole.org or call our Citizens Information Line at 407-665-0000.