We are pleased to announce that all children and teens 18 and under are eligible to receive nutritious breakfast and lunch meals at no charge through December 18th, or earlier as determined by the USDA. This includes student guests attending face to face and all remote learners.
Face to face student guests: for menus and additional information about our campus restaurants, please visit RedAppleDining.com.
Remote learners and guests 18 & under: Red Apple Dining has partnered with Nutrislice, offering contactless pre-ordering and meal pickup.
Meal orders are placed ahead for pickup at one of our 16 designated drive thru locations by visiting scps.nutrislice.com or by downloading the Nutrislice app.
Breakfast and lunch meals are available with a single trip through our drive thru service during your designated pick up time at your choice of the 16 locations listed below. Each campus restaurant is preparing fresh meals for daily pickup on student attendance days. Meals can be picked up for your children, regardless of grade, at your closest drive thru location.
Orders are to be placed before 9am for same day pickup, except for Geneva Elementary (6:15am) and Forest City Elementary (8am). Meal orders can be placed up to five days in advance.
Children do not need to be present to pick up meals. If children are not present at time of pick up, please be prepared with a form of ID for your child (student ID card, birth certificate, passport, etc.).
Updated drive thru locations are listed below, along with their service times for meal pickup.
- Forest City Elementary (10am-11am)
- Geneva Elementary (8:15am-8:45am)
- Greenwood Lakes Middle (11am-12pm)
- Indian Trails Middle (11am-12pm)
- Jackson Heights Middle (11am-12pm)
- Milwee Middle (11am-12pm)
- Sanford Middle (11am-12pm)
- South Seminole Middle (11am-12pm)
- Stenstrom Elementary (12pm-1pm)
- Sterling Park Elementary (11am-12pm)
- Teague Middle (11am-12pm)
- Tuskawilla Middle (11am-12pm)
- Bentley Elementary (11am-12pm)
- Midway Elementary (11am-12pm)
- Wicklow Elementary (11am-12pm)
- Winter Springs Elementary (12pm-1pm)
For step-by-step ordering instructions, visit RedAppleDining.com/RemoteMeals.
Families in need are encouraged to apply for meal benefits. Visit SCPSMealApp.com to complete your application for free or reduced meals and other benefits such as discounted internet services, after-school programs, and more.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve your family, see you Monday!
Michael Lawrence, APR
Communications Officer | Office of Communications
Seminole County Public Schools
Educational Support Center