Don’t miss our upcoming Train the Trainer for one of our Evidence Based programs…The Stress Recovery Effect. This first training of the year is coming up on February 26-27th. We have seen amazing results within our own and outside organizations who have rolled this program out to their employees and wanted to provide you with this opportunity. A brief description is below.
Avoiding the “one-size-fits-all” approach so common with most stress management programs, Drs. Tibbits and Hall have produced an individualized/customized program—within a range—where each participant will identify their own Stress Coping Style (SCS) and create a Personal Stress Profile (PSP). With these tools, you will be able to coach your employees to learn new personalized strategies for optimizing (not eliminating) stress.
- Identify your distinctive Stress Coping Style (SCS).
- Create your Personal Stress Profile (PSP).
- Learn how to make stress work for you not against you.
- Acquire tools to recover and refocus your energy.
- Find out why avoidance of stress is NOT a long-term strategy.
- Experience greater focus, creativity, and joy in life.
- Learn new strategies for optimizing (not eliminating) stress.
Please contact Lisa Davis at Lisa.Davis@adventhealth.com if you are interested in receiving more information.